TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
Effective May 14, 2020
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, MEMBER, OR PROSPECTIVE MEMBER TO READ THESE TERMS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY OFFERED TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT THIS TIME.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others (“you”) who may interact or interface with The Talent Loop, LLC (“TTL,” “we,” “us”) located at 7001 N. Locust Street, Gladstone, Missouri 64118 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the TTL website, which includes thetalentloop.com, (the “Site”) and its “Services,” as defined below.
- SERVICES; ELIGIBILITY
All visitors to our Site, whether they are registered Members or not, are “Users” of the Services provided, for the purpose of this TOS. When an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the User shall then be called a “Member.”
The Site is a membership site that provides products, services and resources to individuals. Members will receive a login and password to access the on-line member’s area. Any products or services purchased will be available in this area. Members will also receive information on products, services and events through the Member’s area.
The Site is intended for adults. If you use the Site or wish to register and become a Member, you hereby affirm that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in your state of residence (whichever is greater), have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with us and have read this TOS and understand and agree to its terms. In addition, you must be in good standing with TTL and not an individual who has been previously barred from receiving TTL’s Services.
Further, you understand, acknowledge and agree that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and TTL shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services provided and made available through our Site and any applications, which may include some mobile applications which may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of TTL. At its sole discretion, TTL may offer additional Services and products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this TOS shall apply to all additional Services and products and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. TTL hereby reserves the right to cancel and cease offering any of the Service and products offered. You acknowledge, accept and agree that TTL shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services or products. Your continued use of the Services, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes or modifications. You should frequently review this TOS and all applicable terms and policies to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. If you do not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you should stop using the Services immediately.
When you register, TTL may collect information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. When you register with TTL and sign in to our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Further, you hereby acknowledge, understand and agree to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If you knowingly provide any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, TTL will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse you current or future use of the Services.
It is TTL’s priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its Users and Members, especially that of children. Therefore the parents of any child under the age of 13 who permit their child or children access to the Services must create a “family” account, which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is at least 18 and is the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the “family” account. As the creator of the “family” account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
6. MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur on or within your account. You are responsible for any act or omission of any User(s) who access your account information that, if done by you, would violate the TOS. It is your responsibility to notify TTL immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. TTL shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure to comply with any requirement of the TOS.
As a User or Member of the Site, you acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or made available through the Services . We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You expressly understand that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any content posted, and any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or made available through TTL.
Further, you agree not to make use of the Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any TTL officials, limited liability company members, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content to which you personally have no right;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any legal right to offer;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other Users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any Services, servers or networks that may be connected or related to our Site, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any law or regulation having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing or disguising the character, location or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance with Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual or
- collecting or storing any personal data relating to any other Member or User in connection with the prohibited conduct or activities above.
TTL reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove or delete any content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other Users or Members.
TTL reserves the right to access, preserve or disclose Member account information or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that the content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of TTL, its Users and Members, including the general public.
TTL reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by TTL or any other content providers supplying content services to TTL. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Further, we expressly prohibit any unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services.
A Talent Community Member of TTL is responsible for paying all sums due to TTL in connection with their (monthly or annual) subscription in accordance with these Terms. The first fee payable in accordance with these Terms is due when the user account is set up and payment of the fee is a condition of access. Failure by the Talent Community Member to use any of the services available through the service provided by TTL does not relieve the Talent Community Member of their payment obligations under these Terms.
Potential Members can pay by credit card or debit card. Payment details shall be collected by us through our secure financial data collection mechanism. You acknowledge and agree that we hold data relating to the transaction, including the last four digits and the expiration date of the card used to purchase the products or services together with details on when payment is due. You further acknowledge and agree that payments are due on a recurring basis in accordance with the payment terms for the specific service purchased (unless the subscription is cancelled in accordance with these Terms) and therefore authorize the automatic payment collection terms applicable to that specific service (e.g., on a monthly or annual basis and for a specific amount).
IF YOU ARE A TALENT COMMUNITY MEMBER OF TTL WITH A SUBSCRIPTION AND YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH A VALID CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER OR AN ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD, EACH PAYMENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSED AT THE TIME OF YOUR DESIGNATED PAYMENT DATE AND WILL BE BILLED TO THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDED TO US AT THE TIME OF YOUR ENROLLMENT. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO TTL, YOU MAY DO SO BY E-MAILING SUPPORT@THETALENTLOOP.COM AT LEAST TEN (10) DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEXT SUBSCRIPTION MONTH.
TTL reserves the right to immediately terminate a user’s account and/or service for any unpaid (in whole or part) period of the subscription (with or without notice). Termination of service in no way relieves or excuses the user from any obligation to pay outstanding charges or expenses. In the event TTL starts collection processes of any type, you will be liable for all collection costs, including legal fees and expenses.
In addition to any Fees, TTL may also charge applicable value added or other tax.
9. CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR TTL SERVICES
TTL shall not claim ownership of any content submitted by any Member or User, nor make such content available for inclusion on our Site. You hereby grant TTL the below worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content, including photos, audio, video and graphics, submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of the Site and the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform or publicly display such content on our Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a Member of TTL and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership. If membership is terminated, you will no longer have access to the active Member’s area. However, any products purchased in addition to the Membership subscription will be available for access.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of the Site, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit us to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform or publicly display said content, in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such content into other works in any arrangement or medium currently used or later developed.
Those areas which are deemed “publicly accessible” areas of the Site are those areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that may be openly available to both Users and Members.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO SITE
TTL provides an area for our Users and Members to contribute feedback to our Site. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions or proposals (“Contributions”) to our Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- TTL shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality related to any Contributions;
- TTL shall be entitled to make use of or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as it may see fit;
- the Contributions shall automatically become subject to the license provision above; and
- TTL is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TTL, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, limited liability members, partners and/or licensors, from all liabilities and claims which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party which arise from any content a Member or User of our site submits, posts, modifies, transmits or otherwise makes available through our Services, the use of the Services or your connection with the Services, your violations of the TOS or your violation of any rights of another person.
12. COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
You agree not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to the Site.
13. USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You acknowledge that TTL may set up any practices or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by TTL, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent or received by any Member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Services, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on TTL servers on your behalf or the maximum number of times or duration that you may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that TTL has no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages, other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time, in our sole discretion. Further, TTL reserves the right to modify, alter or update these general practices and limits in our sole discretion.
TTL reserves the right at any time it may deem fit, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our Services, or any part of them, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension or discontinuance of all or part of our Services.
You may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
TTL may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access includes, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration or material modification to our Services, or any part of them;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any fraudulent or illegal activities by you; or
- the nonpayment of any fees that you may owe in connection with your account for the Services.
You agree that any terminations, suspensions, discontinuances or limitations of access for cause may be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with us may include any of the following actions:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered;
- the deletion of your password and any related information, files and any content that may be associated with or inside your account; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment or delivery of such related goods or services, and any such other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you agree that TTL shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a result of any such dealings or of the presence of such advertisers on our Site.
TTL and some third parties may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from any such third-party sites or resources. Further, you acknowledge and agree that TTL shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any content, goods or services made available on or through any site or resource.
18. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) may contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights laws. Further, you acknowledge and agree that any content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by TTL or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create any plagiaristic works which are based on the Services, including content or Software, in whole or part.
TTL has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights or licenses to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Further, you agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or for or use any modified versions of the Software, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. You also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by TTL for use in accessing our Services.
19. DISCLAIMERS; WARNING
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TTL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TTL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCTS SHALL BE CORRECTED.
ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SHALL BE ACCESSED AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING OR DISPLAYING OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TTL OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TOS.
- THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TTL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND THAT RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE; AND
- ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICES.
22. THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
TTL may furnish you with notices, including those regarding any changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our Site or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be developed. You may not receive such notices if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
24. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
You acknowledge, understand and agree that all TTL trademarks, copyrights, trade names service marks, logos, brand features or product and service names collectively, “our Marks”) are and shall remain the property of TTL. You agree not to display or use in any manner our Marks without obtaining our prior written consent.
25. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE
TTL will respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. At its sole discretion, TTL may disable or terminate the accounts of any User who violates our TOS or infringes on the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The TTL agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
The Talent Loop, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
7001 N. Locust Street
Gladstone, Missouri 64118
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and TTL and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
You agree that the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and us, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within Clay County, Missouri. You and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the above courts, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, where permitted by law, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within the lesser of 2 year(s) or the applicable statute of limitation after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to us as follows:
The Talent Loop, LLC
7001 N. Locust Street
Gladstone, Missouri 64118